AppArt School – Top 10 iOS Apps for Advanced Mobile Photographers
Here are ten iOS photo apps that are popular among advanced mobile photographers:
- Lightroom: Adobe’s photo editing app allows for advanced editing and organization of photos. It features advanced color grading tools, presets, and the ability to sync edits across devices.
- VSCO: This app offers advanced photo editing tools and filters for fine-tuning color, exposure, and tone. It also features a built-in camera app for capturing high-quality images.
- Snapseed: A powerful photo editing app that offers advanced features like selective adjustments, masking, and healing tools.
- ProCamera: A high-quality camera app that offers advanced control over exposure, focus, and white balance. It also includes advanced editing features like manual adjustments, RAW support, and a noise reduction tool.
- Darkroom: A powerful photo editing app that offers advanced editing tools, including selective adjustments, color correction, and curves adjustments.
- Halide: A professional camera app that offers advanced features like manual focus and exposure control, RAW support, and focus peaking.
- Adobe Photoshop Express: A simplified version of Adobe’s desktop photo editing software, Photoshop Express offers advanced editing features like noise reduction, selective adjustments, and a range of filters.
- Afterlight: A comprehensive photo editing app that offers advanced editing tools like curves, selective adjustments, and a range of filters and presets.
- Procreate: While not strictly a photo editing app, Procreate is a powerful drawing and painting app that can be used to enhance and modify photos.
- Mextures: This app allows you to add textures, gradients, and other effects to your photos for a unique, creative look. It features a range of preset filters and the ability to create custom effects.
Please support us
Joanne Carter, creator of the world’s most popular mobile photography and art website— TheAppWhisperer.com— TheAppWhisperer platform has been a pivotal cyberspace for mobile artists of all abilities to learn about, to explore, to celebrate and to share mobile artworks. Joanne’s compassion, inclusivity, and humility are hallmarks in all that she does, and is particularly evident in the platform she has built. In her words, “We all have the potential to remove ourselves from the centre of any circle and to expand a sphere of compassion outward; to include everyone interested in mobile art, ensuring every artist is within reach”, she has said.
Promotion of mobile artists and the art form as a primary medium in today’s art world, has become her life’s focus. She has presented lectures bolstering mobile artists and their art from as far away as the Museum of Art in Seoul, South Korea to closer to her home in the UK at Focus on Imaging. Her experience as a jurist for mobile art competitions includes: Portugal, Canada, US, S Korea, UK and Italy. And her travels pioneering the breadth of mobile art includes key events in: Frankfurt, Naples, Amalfi Coast, Paris, Brazil, London.
Pioneering the world’s first mobile art online gallery – TheAppWhispererPrintSales.com has extended her reach even further, shipping from London, UK to clients in the US, Europe and The Far East to a global group of collectors looking for exclusive art to hang in their homes and offices. The online gallery specialises in prints for discerning collectors of unique, previously unseen signed limited edition art.
Her journey towards becoming The App Whisperer, includes (but is not limited to) working for a paparazzi photo agency for several years and as a deputy editor for a photo print magazine. Her own freelance photographic journalistic work is also widely acclaimed. She has been published extensively both within the UK and the US in national and international titles. These include The Times, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, Popular Photography & Imaging, dpreview, NikonPro, Which? and more recently with the BBC as a Contributor, Columnist at Vogue Italia and Contributing Editor at LensCulture. Her professional photography has also been widely exhibited throughout Europe, including Italy, Portugal and the UK.
She is currently writing several books, all related to mobile art and is always open to requests for new commissions for either writing or photography projects or a combination of both. Please contact her at: email@example.com